Monday, February 15, 2010

For the History Books: Valentine's Day 2010

The day of love is over and I hope you were able to spend it with someone you appreciate and vice-versa.  Since I am very single and Valentine's fell on a Sunday, I celebrated Friday and Saturday nights with some girlfriends.  Friday night-dinner and a movie. Saturday night-dinner and some light bar hopping.  Both evenings were filled with heavy conversation about sex/relationships(platonic & romantic).  Needless to say, I've concluded that I will probably be single for a long time.  

We saw Valentine's Day which I'm pretty sure stars everyone in Hollywood. It dragged a liitle bit and felt like Crash because everyone's storyline connected in some way at the end, but overall it is a cute movie.  It reminds that love can survive the toughest struggles and can be found in places and with people you least expect.

For those of you out there who are coupled up:


For those of you with a possible prospect:


For us single folks lets take Jill's advice:


I pray that no one felt this way:


And please let's break this cycle:
 
*PostSecret
 Remember to show love everyday...Until Next Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment