Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Pure InSaNity...


that I have been away sooo very long (4 months!!!!). Never ever ever again will I be so neglectful. Hmmm...lets see where to begin? Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Happy New Years, Happy 3 Kings Day, Thank you Martin Luther King, Happy Chinese New Year?... I believe I covered all the major holidays, no? If I missed one many blessings and I hope it was filled with happiness. I want to say that I love these holidays, but aside from the eating, drinking, and catching up with relatives and friends I usually start itching for the summertime. It's funny that I write this as NYC is preparing for a snowstorm (who decided that a gopher would decide whether or not spring would arrive early? I want to smoke Punxsutawney Phil out of his little burrow and make him confess that he never saw his shadow). I want to wear shorts and sunglasses dammit! Is that too much to ask? Anyway before I begin ranting about winter and god knows what else, just want to let you know that I WILL be updating much more often. Got stories to tell and much more. Come back now, ya hear! Oh, how rude of me...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment