Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Unfortunate...

that this cute little munchkin should be dragged into such a mess.  I bet Beyonce and the rest of the Beyince-Knowles clan are straight ignoring this ish. Can you really blame them?  This is beyond trifling to have two (three, Kelly?) children that have been on this earth for nearly three decades and because you want to play young pimping, wind up fathering another child well after grandpa stage. I know when I was 11 and mom told me she was expecting I was like "Excuse me? You need to send it back where it came from!" So I can only imagine how his daughters must feel, but only to an extent since this child was a result of an extra-marital affair(talk about adding salt to the wound).  If this child is indeed his, I hope Mr.Knowles does the right thing and takes care of him. And by take care of him, I don't mean turning him into a circus act for some millions as soon as he learns to speak.   

Sidebar: Is it me or does Mr. Knowles look like an ostrich?  I keep picturing him burying his head in the sand, but that's just me. (I'm sure there are some people who wouldn't mind too much if he did).

Update: Mr. Knowles, you's da daddy! Sign them checks. Case Closed. Finally.

1 comment: